What can you do with the new Calendar?
With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next. Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
1. Schedule or update an event
2. Edit or respond to events
3. Add and customize calendars.
- Create a new calendar. Make more calendars, such as a team calendar or a project calendar.
- Add a coworker’s calendar. Type someone's email address and click More more_vert next to their name to choose an option.
- Change calendar settings. Change default notifications, share calendars, set working hours, and more.